Going to Paguriran Island White Beach Resort in Sorsogon:
Located at Barangay Sawanga, Province of Sorsogon. Those are very good why a 14-hour road trip from Manila to Sorsogon will be worth the travel. Take a bus bound to Sorsogon City, ask for the jeeps going to Baron or Sawangan and ask to be dropped off in Paguriran Island Beach Resort. The first trip from Savemore in Sorsogon City is around 5:00am while the last trip from Paguriran to Sorsogon City is at 3:00pm. Its an hour and a half travel time and fare costs is Php 44 per passenger per way. You can also take a 1 hour plane ride to Legaspi City in Albay via Cebu Pacific and Philippine Airlines. From Legaspi City Bus Terminal, you can take bus or van going to Sorsogon City. Travel time - 1 hour. Here's my travel tips.
1. No food and restaurants around so better bring your own packed foods and drinks.
2. The beach is low tide in the afternoon, you can cross and walk to the lagoon. Bring your slippers with you.
3. Try cliff jumping at the lagoon or get your selfie with you.
4. Videoke are available but available until 12midnight only.
5. Overnight cottages can be rented from Php 500-1,000