Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Nino & Khisty Dried Fish Stall in Taboan Market, Cebu City

Wow Danggit! The famous dried fish is Danggit. A small and thin fish available as salted or unsalted. I prefer both as both salted and unsalted taste good to me. Taboan Market is a place in Cebu where you can buy sweet delicacies and known in our country as public dried fish haven as pasalubong. I bought dried danggit for only Php300.00 You'll get a lot of dried fish when you buy 1 kilo. Taste good specially when you dipped it to a vinegar with garlic and have a best fried rice - a very tasty breakfast. Aside from dried fish, other Cebu's delicacies can be found there like dried mangoes, otap, chicharon car-car and other delicacies.             













2 comments:

  1. Hi,


    Recently I came across some great articles on your site. The other day, I was discussing (http://jeffponce.blogspot.in/2012/07/nino-khisty-dried-fish-stall-in-taboan.html ) with my colleagues and they suggested I submit an article of my own. Your site is just perfect for what I have written! Would it be ok to submit the article? It is free of charge, of course!

    Let me know what you think
    Contact me at john26anderson@gmail.com

    Regards,
    John Anderson

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's okay with me. You can also check my other blog post.

      Delete

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs