Thursday, September 12, 2013

Asia's Biggest Church is the Taal Basilica in Batangas

A must-stop ever in Batangas! This was part of my itinerary during my solo trip in Taal, Batangas. These is known to be the Largest and Biggest Catholic Church in Asia located at the heart of the Province of Batangas. My first impression is yes, it is really big in the outside. Before going inside the church, I take a photo at the Taal signage. At the inside looked beautiful, nice architecture design, well maintained facilities and colonial inspired ceiling but I noticed that the drawing on the ceiling is wallpaper and it is not smoothly paste on the wall.  This church can easily reached by bus or private car and the best attraction in Batangas. I like old churches in the Philippines and Taal Basilica Catholic Church is one of the most beautiful picturistic church back ground.

I hope it will maintain it's old structure and design of the church. Visit this Basilica and be transported back to the Spanish colonial era. Check out my next blog post on How To Get to Taal Basilica Catholic Church in Batangas. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs