Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Jonah's Fruitshake in Boracay Island - All Time Favorite

One of the best fruitshakes in the Island of Boracay. Before I left to Boracay, I bought one bottle of mango shake flavor at Station 1 along the highway near the church.  It is very famous for its mango shake among other flavors which cost you about P80.00 pesos. Their fruit shakes are the best and affordable. I made sure to purchase one of these since I don't go to Boracay often. . I haven't tried the other stuff in the menu, I only come for the shakes. Other stores also sell fruitshakes along the beach but Jonah's Fruitshake is really the best which only located at Station 1 Boracay Island Malay Aklan. Jonah's Fruitshake and Snackbar Contact Number: (036) 288-328 for delivery within the island.










No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs