Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Time to say Goodbye Boracay Island

Well done!  I'll see you again soon.This island has gave me a lot of experience when traveling solo during my blog anniversary but it is likewise a home to relaxation and pure comfort. Summer is the best time to visit and have a travel vacation over to Boracay Island. I had fun and relaxing trip from the Island of Boracay.
From Station 1 I had a quick tricyle ride and bound to Caticlan Port for atleast 30 minutes.I'll checked again for some airfare promos.

Fees at Caticlan Port to Boracay:
PHP 75.00 for environmental fee-above 12 years old
PHP 25.00 for the boat
PHP 50.00 for the terminal fee

Note:environmental fee is only at the Caticlan Port while going to Boracay. The fee doesn't apply on your return from Boracay to Caticlan.
Happy Travels!












 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs