Yes, Pahiyas Festival 2014 is dated on May 15, 2014 ( Thursday ) celebrates the feast of San Isidro Labrador. One of the biggest, happiest, loudest and colorful festival in the country. For this year's event one of the highlight are:
* Parade - featuring the Adgiants or higantes, marching and lyre bands, street dancers , floats , sunduan ( ladies in unique costumes made of indigenous materials).
* Float Design and Construction - a mobile Pahiyas decorative (both public & private companies)
* AdGiants (also known as Higantes) - giants mascots that run, walk, dance, bow and roam around the town center to excitement of both the young and old.
* Cultural Shows - featuring rondalla music ensemble, cultural daancers, singers, fashion shows, beauty competition, film/video showing, art and photo exhibits.
* Live Demonstration - kiping making, coconut dehusking , longganisa-making and other unique activities native to Lucban.