Thursday, September 6, 2012

Balay Negrense in Silay City, Negros Occidental

From the airport I headed to Balay Negrense which is located near at Silay City Hall. This old house showcase old lifestyles and heritage. They has a four-meter high ceiling and large windows with ventanillas, smaller windows beneath the large windows with sliding panels that can be opened to admit the wind. The lower storey itself is elevated from ground level by a meter-high crawlspace, allowing the wooden foundations to be aired, preventing dampness from rotting the wood.











  1. Barangay III  Cinco De Noviembre Street, Silay City 6116
    034 495 4916



5 comments:

  1. I pay a quick vіsit everydаy а fеω sites and
    websites tο rеad artiсles or reviewѕ,
    eхcept this blog gives qualitу based artiсlеs.
    Review my web-site ; discounted netbooks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow that was odd. I just wrote an very long comment but after I clicked submit my comment didn't appear. Grrrr... well I'm not writing all that over again.
    Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful blog!
    my web page :: izotope ozone 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ang ganda naman ng mga bahay dyan... sana ma preseve pasila ng mas mahabang panahon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Charles. Yes sana mapreserve ito for the future. Thanks for dropping by :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ιt's great that you are getting thοughts fгom this aгticle
    as well as fгom оur argument made at thіs place.


    Feel freе to νіsit my wеblog - reputation managment

    ReplyDelete

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs