Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Challenging Spelunking Experience in Sagada, Mountain Province

I survived Sumaguing Cave! Deep, Dark, Slippery and There's no turning back! This is the  words I actually in my mind before going down to the cave of Sumaguing! Yes, this is a must-do adventure activities in Mountain Province! Normally, it will takes about 3-4 hours inside the cave but I suggest to be early during your trip to avoid many crowds inside the cave. One of the popular indoor activity in Sagada, Mountain Province and most of the people spending their last activities during the trip. I've seen many old and new stalagmite and rock formation inside the cave. Ones inside the cave you will be amazed, challenging obstacle or passages, slippery walkway, rappelling, crawling, climbing and exciting view inside. You'll appreciate this beauty of the nature and this is one true adventure you don't want to miss it. The water is so very cold and clear. Our two guides are excellent that made us felt we will safely survive the adventure inside the cave. Note: bring waterproof camera if possible and bring water during your spelunking adventure. For me, trekking and spelunking is one of the new interest during my trip and quite a challenge for me and I like that you can actually saw stalagmite and touch them. Just perfect for a new beginner like me. 




































No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs