Monday, November 18, 2013

Thumbs Up to Puerto Del Sol in Bolinao, Pangasinan

The moment I arrived in the place I felt that it was worth it and I found the perfect view of the sea, so very relaxing. I love the Mediterranean inspired villas and their swimming pool area of the resort. The only people you'll see on the pool area are resorts. Unfortunately, I'm just a walk in guest that day. The place is very private but low wifi connection. Bad! One thing that I don't like in this resort is the grasses are everywhere that covers the beauty of white sand but the beach area is not to crowdy with people so you can say that the beach is all yours.   The sea front was cool since it was low tide that time I visited the place. There were other fun activities being offered by the resort but I don't have enough time to avail of them. They just need to improve their room facilities.This resort is accessible and its near town attractions like Enchated Cave, Cape Bolinao Light House, Bolinao Rock Formation, Wonderful Cave, Patar White Beach and other places around Barangay Patar. 

It is very peaceful and not too crowded but the resort is very strict on occupancy and no food from the outside is allowed. I ordered bicol express, 1 cup of rice and a glass of ice tea. The serving is good but maybe lessen their food price. So guys, I will definitely go back to this place next summer. A sure feast of senses which you would never want to stop taking photos of the beach front and pool area. Keep it up and Thanks Puerto Del Sol!





















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs