Monday, September 1, 2014

A Day Trip at Robinsons Ilocos Norte During the Rainy Season

Also known as Robinsons Laoag located at Maharlika Highway, Barangay 1, San Nicolas, Laoag City, Ilocos Norte. This is one of the biggest mall in the province which caters a various national and local food and retail tenants in the country. The mall has a department store, supermarket, appliances store and 3-state of the art movie cinemas. I love the lush greenery landscape outside the mall and wide parking space of Robinsons Ilocos Norte with the unique interior design at the ground floor. If your coming from city proper of Laoag, take a jeepney cost you Php 15 per passenger and travel time is 5-10 minutes. The location of the mall is part of a larger and bigger urban development of the area. Soon, hotel, residential and office buildings will rise to further boost growth.

 







 

2 comments:

  1. I have been reading your blog for quite a while now. I am in line with heavy equipment for construction here in the Philippines as a supplier and I am planning to go around the Philippines. By your tips and all, it gives me a lot of insights as to where should I be going. By the way, are you connected to a travel agency or some kind? I haven't read a post of you going to Surigao. I heard Surigao is a nice place for travelers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm not connected with travel tour agency or like Philippine Tourism Agency. I'm a solo & budget traveler who aim to travel all 81 provinces of Phils. Yes I've been to places like Surigao Province , El Nido in Palawan, Cotabato etc, I will update my blog soon. Thanks Jur :-)

      Delete

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs