Wednesday, July 29, 2015

One Great Food at Biggs Diner - Legaspi City

Before heading to top tourist attraction in the Province of Albay, I had a great little U.S full lunch diner meals are as you would expect and I went to the nearest branch from my hotel inn. I totally love this place because the food is yummy and affordable, not your ordinary fast food chain. Don't forget to try their chocolate cake, red ice tea & baby back ribs with java rice & side dish. There's a lot of food choices here and the food is patterned from an American eateries. The decor is typical of an American-type diner as well. Must drop by this long time local favorite of all people in Bicol Region. So far, the service is excellent because they treated me nice and even offered to take some of my shots and I was planning to have baby ribs next time. 




















No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs