Friday, September 25, 2015

Trick Photos Capturing in Cagsawa Ruins in Albay

One is able to walk around without having to hire a tour guide to enjoy the scenery because of the accessibility of the place from Daraga or Legaspi City. After having my quick breakefast at the nearby restaurants, I ask a lady to take me trick photos over the Cagsawa Ruins & backdrop of Mayon Volcano who are experts in taking awesome trick shots. They will tell you where to put your arms, legs, fingers etc to have there great pictures.  Anyway, it's not a hard time taking photos with me and gave her a tip. One of my favorite trick shot is the appearance as giant against the people at the side. You must be creative in taking pictures. I'm happy to go back in the hotel with great pictures.

On my next blog post, check out on How to get there & other things to do when in Albay.  Your visit in Albay wont be complete if you not come here. 

















 

1 comment:

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs