Thursday, July 19, 2012

My First Mindanao Trip: Goodbye Davao City

After 3 days vacation leave, Its time to say goodbye "Davao" but I definitely back again. No need to for words that all of us had a wonderful experience in Davao and these was the end of my Davao Blog Series. We are looking forward to meet again for our future trips. I want to explore some other part of Davao Del Sur and Davao Oriental soon. hehehe! It was a budget trip for me and my two travel buddies - ken and cha. See you again Dabaw! Thanks to Airphil Express for their sales promo!















No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs