Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My Trip from Bacolod to Iloilo via 2go Travel


Since I want to drop by in my hometown (Mambusao) so I decided to get off Bacolod to Iloilo then Romblon to visit the Carabao Island for 1 day that was my plan. There are 3 companies operating from Bacolod to Iloilo: 2go Travel, Ocean Fast Ferries and Weesam Express so I choose the 2go Travel because of their facilities, faster service and no hassle at the same time. Travel time is about 45 minutes to 1 hour. You may take a tricyle from SM City Bacolod, which cost you P10 pesos then ask the driver to drop you off at the Fast Craft Terminal of Superferry and now also known as 2go Travel. All the 2Go people I talked to were pleasant and helpful.The seas were smooth and the trip was uneventful. Good value for money as far as my experience goes. A pleasant experience compared to the Ro-Ro trips I've taken before. I arrived in Iloilo City about 5:30 PM and took a separate bus ride to Mambusao.   














2go Travel Schedules in Bacolod to Iloilo

No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs