Tuesday, December 3, 2013

My 2nd Surfing Experience in La Union

San Juan in La Union is the best paradise of surfer which is known to be the Surfing Capital of Northern Philippines, from my past experience in Baler, Aurora I always wanted to try different surf spots in the country.In Barangay Urbiztondo, San Juan La Union is one of the famous surfing area who loves riding the waves and anyone who just wants to have fun and experience extreme sports adventure. Yes, this is my 2nd times to handle strong waves and standing on my surf board. It was the first time to try on my own and there's no instructor by the way. I was a bit hesitant at first because I don't know how to swim.  The surf rental will takes about 1 hour duration including rash guard and surf board as well. The sand is gray and bottom of the sea is not filled with rocks, so it's safe to fall off the board if you're still learning. It was so cool and try more times for my next visit.

Although I did have stunning photos and standing shot, I had more happier than Baler surfing experience. The waves here are perfect for both pro-surfer and newbies. This area of the surfing island has a strip of many beach resorts to choose from. I decided to linger on for some more minutes to enjoy the cool breeze and after-sunset scenery. 













No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs