Wednesday, December 25, 2013

San Juan: Surfing La Union 2013

Yes, La Union is the surfer's paradise, great waves and my 2nd time to do surfing without instructor. This is the famous surfing capital of the north,some resorts here are suited for budget travelers raging Php 300 to 1, 000 per night  and it is easily accessible by bus and your own car. It is no surprise that I really love on the beach and water. The ocean is healing when I'm stressed and bored or keep me grounded. Riding waves of San Juan, La Union is more challenging and I still don't know how to spot a wave but it was a good experience and fun-activity that I should paddle and after several try, I made it to stand on the board. The excitement continue after the 1 hour of surf, turf and swim. hahaha! I will definitely go back here!

Take Note: You can come here during the best season and enjoy perfect waves between July until February or a week after a strong typhoon. Surfing may seem like a nice, fun, safe sport and fulfilling activity. Looking forward to my next surfing experience next year, maybe in Bagabas in Camarines Norte, Zambales, Puraran in Catanduanes or Siargao in Surigao Del Norte! *cross fingers*















2 comments:

  1. I've also been there last weekend. Thanks to your blog and you gave me a literal idea :)

    ReplyDelete

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs