Sunday, January 5, 2014

The Adorable " Mantalinga Island" in Baybay, Roxas City

Mantalinga Island | Roxas City. What a lovely view at Baybay, Roxas City in the province of Capiz. I grew up looking this small island every year during my childhood days in my hometown province. Well, this black grey sand beach of Baybay and backdrop island of Matalinga Island would make yourself relax and calm under the heat of the sun. One of thebest tourist destination in the province of Capiz.  You'll see this island during a plane ride at Roxas City Airport or hire a banca to get there at Dumulog or Culasi for an island hopping, snorkeling and diving as well. I have no idea about the tour rate but you can check with the Tourist Assistance Center located at People's Park. I really enjoyed the day and the food as well. Maybe someday I can get here and explore behind this island. 





























No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs