Tuesday, January 28, 2014

The Famous Bacolod Sweets: Calea Pastries & Coffee in Robinsons Bacolod

This is definitely the home for a sweet tooth like me. Being the capital of sugarland, you would expect that the people in Bacolod would know how to make and appreciate good sweets and pastires. So, I take a cab from Bacolod Seaport going to Robinsons Place Bacolod located at Lacson Street, Mandalagan which is the way going to Bacolod-Silay Airport. Upon arriving the store, I immediately ordered chocolate cake the prize is really good and worth it. I also brought Napoles & C2 from the supermarket. There are so many cakes & pastries to choose from that it is a test of discipline to get just one slice. Hahaha! I'm really satisfy my sweet tooth cravings, it is one the best cake shops I have ever tried. Thumbs up indeed! During my visit there are a lot of people in the store, simply because they have the yummiest cakes you will ever get to taste.If you want to dine there, better be there early. People line up just to get a table. The interior design of this branch is very relaxing and is done tastefully with their best seller cakes.

So make sure to drop and try one of their cakes if you visit the province of Negros Occidental and make it happen. Happy Travels Everyone!





















No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs