Wednesday, June 11, 2014

A Luxury White Beach Sand in Siquijor | Coco Grove Resort

One of the best & well-known pristine white sand in the Island of Siquijor. From my last tourist destination in the Island, I'll make sure to visit this luxury beach resort before heading to Dumaguete City that day and I was amazed about the interior, ceiling and architectural design of their veranda & cottages as well.The view from the beach front is so tempting & very nice place to unwind. I am truly impressed with the lay out of the resort that allowed privacy for all the guests. The staff seemed very nice, friendly, accommodating and the resort & their resort garden are lovely & unique. 

I would definitely recommend it to my friends, office mates &  family as well, had I knew how beautiful the place is and one of those upscale resort in the island. Also, they offers diving & island hopping tour to nearby islands and attractions in Siquijor.











No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs