Thursday, June 12, 2014

My Favorite Tourist Destination | Til We Meet Again - Siquijor Island

Nothing compares with the beauty of the Island and I'm surely want to revisit the place soon. I just opted last trip bound to Dumaguete City via fast craft vessel around 5:00pm. The island of Siquijor offers many things & unexpected adrenaline during my solo backpacking trip to the island. " Is the island of Siquijor a creepy place? " My answer is no because the tales & mysteries about the Mystical & Island of Fire" got my favorite place to live & has it's unique beauty. But then again, I thought the scary place would make my first visit in the Province would make for a more relaxing & adventurous trip. Surely, I would recommend this place to my friends who wish to visit Siquijor.

Thank you very much Siquijor for a short stay & teaching me how to become more independent. A wonderful experience and I look forward for the next adventure in my life to complete the 81 provinces in the Philippines.
























No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs