Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Perfect Sunset of Zambales White Beach Resort

This photo was taken during our visit to Sweet Water Cove. It's the birthday of my friend Ken.   I really enjoyed the beautiful sunset while walking along the shores. We actually had a photoshoot of the sunset view and clear blue water with Erwin, Dong, Ken, Green and I. They all excited and playful with their moves. hahaha! Capturing moments and celebrating Ken's Birthday.

                      







































3 comments:

  1. Good Post!!

    Pinay Gifts is offering Flowers Philippines and gifts with quick delivery and great customer service. Free Philippine Flower Delivery almost everywhere in the Philippine Islands. gift to philippines

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's Going dow&X6e; i a&X6d; &X6E;ew tο t&X68;is, Ι stu&X6D;bled up&X6f;&X6E; t&X68;іs I have f&X6F;u&X6e;ԁ It
    absol&X75;tely &X68;elpful and іt haѕ &X68;e&X6C;pеd &X6d;e ou&X74; lоa&X64;s.
    I am &X68;oping to cοntгibute & &X61;іԁ оther uѕ&X65;rs like itѕ
    helρed me. Great job.

    Here i&X73; my pa&X67;e ... malaysia &X68;o&X74;еls; ,

    ReplyDelete

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs