Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Along the Road of Digos City in Davao Del Sur

Digos City in Davao Del Sur has been named as " Champion of Good Governace". Now they are promoting tourism within the whole city. The city is the capital of Davao Del Sur. Digos City  tourist attractions include Napan falls, Lumayan spring, Bacoco spring, Marawer hot and cold springs, Mahilak falls and Dulangan cascading falls. Its newest addition is the Camp Sabros Ziplines.  The Vision of Digos City is to be a socially and economically developed City.






4 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I am a local from Digos. I was actually hoping that I would see the picture of Napan Falls here and other place that was mention but didnt see any. :-) Can I post some of the pictures I have taken from the said places. I would really appreciate it. Thats it if you allow me.

    BisayangDaku!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi,

      You can send photos to bisayangmanlalakbay@gmail.com

      I will include this to my post and link to your blog (if any) or photo credits to you.

      Thanks BisayangDaku :-)

      Delete
  2. Hi ano ba nice na place ma stayhan sa digos na private na may swimimpol? Let me knw pls.@ merlmcnamara@gmail.com thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Merl,

      I don't have the list of the resort in digos. Please check their website:

      www.digoscity.gov.ph/about.html‎

      Thank you

      Delete

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs