Monday, November 12, 2012

Wide Swimming Pool in Plantation Bay Resort and Spa Cebu

What a perfect place to visit! Most people want a perfect summer destination and only 8 hectares swimming pool area and only 30 minutes away from downtown Cebu City. The place is has a man-made swimming pool, artificial falls, lagoon and clear blue water. The resort accommodation is to expensive for what they offer and I just take a day tour package including foods and drinks. I must admit Plantation Bay Resort and Spa is very pricey for a backpacker like me but it's worth it. Some of their guest are Koreans. I immediately grabbed my camera and its time to take pictures of the man-made lagoons, man-made white beach and swimming pools.For my very short stay in Plantation Bay, I still managed to take lots and lots of photos. 


















No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs