Thursday, April 25, 2013

My First Backpacking Trip of 2013 : New Beginnings

I was so excited for this trip and then I packed my things & informed my sister that I will be leaving for a couple of days. For me it was the best trip of life, I love seeing Temples, Buddha, Historical Landmarks and Churches as well.  Traveling solo is a good experience and motivate my self to be more independent. My favorite spots in there is this 3 Buddhas which I really enjoy taking them pictures. Many time I travel alone, I always keep in my mind that I could explore as many places as I could, but some reasons encountered this time I can't pursue it because of time and budget. See more post soon. Thanks!






























No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs