Thursday, April 25, 2013

Seeing the Beauty of Banaue Rice Terraces in Ifugao Province

This is it! Banaue Rice Terraces Main View Point. While waiting to a newly found backpacker friends, we took some more photos at Banaue Town Proper before heading to main view point of the rice terraces. Our van-hire is all set to our next destination, the main view point is a half-way between the town proper and main deck. Around 12:00 noon, we left the town proper about 15-20 minutes ride or travel estimated time of arrival. Looking more closely to it's beauty of the rice terraces is so much fulfilling of my childhood dream destination. I always remember during my Sibika at Kultura class,where I first learned and saw about the beauty of Banaue Rice Terraces and other places around the Philippines. This area is the highest peak of the rice terraces as explained by our driver Mang Albert. Also, the local always dress in their native clothes to impress foriengers, backpacker and locals all over the Philippines. About the weather, it's so cool  there it's like about 10 degrees celsius. I love Banaue Rice Terraces and I took photo of my new Php 20 peso bill with the background of the world heritage site - Banaue Rice Terraces. Bucket list -check! I'am a Filipino and I'am proud of it because this is the most amazing man-made structures ever. A must to see if you are interested in Filipino culture.














No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs