Saturday, December 29, 2012

Welcome 2013 and Thanks 2012

I'am continuing my travel plans for next year 2013 and I wish I had more time and money to travel more provinces around the Philippines. It has been an enjoyable 2012 for me, I had received more blessings, new friendship and opportunities this year and has amazing year of solo traveling. I got a chance to travel alone and make myself being proud and contented. As I ended my year 2012, We supposed to travel Borawan Island in Quezon Province, but due to weather condition and many reason in my mind, we can't pursue our trip. But still, traveling is my great true love and addiction. For next year I would probably looking forward to my bucket list.
  • Panagbenga Festival 2013 Baguio, Sagada, Kalinga & Banue
  • Hot Air Balloon Festival in Clark & Mount Pinatubo
  • Tarlac, Nueva Ecija, Quirino & Baler
  • Palawan or Coron
  • Iligan-CDO-Camaguin-Bukidnon
  • Legaspi to Sorsogon to Masbate
  • Singapore to Malaysia
  • La Union-Abra-Apayao
  • Cagbalete Island or Borawan Island plus Kwebang Lagpas in Quezon
  • Caramoan & Catanduanes
  • Dumaguete and Siquijor
  • Apo Reef in Mindoro
  • Thailand-Cambodia-Vietnam
  • Bolinao Pangasinan & Hundred Island
  • Calaguas Island in Camarines Norte
  • Caraga Region plus Siargao






























 

1 comment:

  1. I like the valuaable info yyou provide in your articles. I ill bookmark your
    weblog and check again here frequently. I am quite certain I
    will learn many new stuff right here! Best off luck
    for the next!

    Feel free to visit my sie 9 led flashlights wholesale

    ReplyDelete

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs