Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Jack's Ridge Resort in Davao City by Night

This place was on my bucket list about 3 months ago when my friends and I traveled the island of samal but we can't able to drop by at Jack's Ridge Davao City that time because of some other reason and lack of time as well. When I finally booked flight last October 2012. I prefer to go during night time because it is situated on a hill overlooking and provides great view of Davao City downtown. Some other estaurant is very popular to Davao residents and tourists, the Taklobo Restaurant offers good foods and service. It has one of the best restaurants and is a favorite venue for weddings and other occasions. Its other amenities include a swimming pool, a playground for the kids, and also a billiard hall. There is a some other native restaurant, where every table overlooks the city of Davao and the atmosphere is very festive,calm and casual. You can find a lot of people taking pictures, eating with their friends and family.















2 comments:

  1. never been to Mindanao, I wish I could travel there this 2013 ;)

    ReplyDelete

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs