Wednesday, December 19, 2012

I'm A Solo Traveler: End of Mindanao Trip

I much love taking up picture of the clouds and blue skies. Traveling alone can be scary and dangerous. Ive traveled solo all the way of my life and I love it. I would preffered not to travel with friends because we've made plans before and they all have restrictions. When traveling solo I can do whatever I want and plus I'm always making new friends where ever I go.  I love it and I'm always amazed the incredible people I meet along the way. I take an early flight bound to Manila. It was a 2 hours trip from Davao City. In the pictures below you can see the island of Camiguin and Cagayan De Oro City. A breathtaking view of the island at an altitude of 5000 feet above sea level. It was a great experience and accomplished my solo traveling from Davao City, Compostela Valley, Davao Oriental, Davao Del Sur , Davao Del Norte, Sarangani, South Cotabato and General Santos City.














No comments:

Post a Comment

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs