Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Goodbye Mindanao: Aerial Shots of Makati and Taguig

There are a lot of high buildings and condominiums in Taguig,The Fort and Makati City. It was an awesome aerial shots of streets, express road, houses and buildings. A 2-hours flight from Davao City that turned to 2 hours and a half one. The pilot announced that there is something happening at the airport runway were on the top portion of Taguig and Makati due to airport traffic below of NAIA Terminal 3 in Pasay City.  I love it when I arrive and hate it when I leave the place where I enjoy and people the most unforgetable experience when you are traveling alone. Hoping for a more travel this coming year 2013.  Please check out my other blog post soon. Thanks you














2 comments:

  1. Initial approach to land..
    Seems like you made yourself busy..
    I can relate with the feeling of leaving a certain place and seeing it fade from a view on a window seat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Francis. I'm a little bit nervous that time. hehehe :-)

      Delete

What can you say about the blog? Please share your comments here - Bisayang Manlalakbay!

lienketdJn27pUs.html

lienket247.com

Comments

Visited Places in the Philippines


My Lakbayan grade is A+!

How much of the Philippines have you visited? Find out at Lakbayan!

Created by Eugene Villar.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
MAGPALISTA NA!
free web site traffic and promotion
Philippines Blog Directory
Travel Sites Catalog Blogs

Blog Rankings

Travel Blogs - Blog Rankings
Top Traveling Sites
View My Stats
Travel blogs

Weblogs.com.ph

Blog Directory for the Philippines
Photoblogs.com
PH Blogs